Community users must first register with the library to obtain limited access to select library computers. This registration is for limited use of selected library computers only, and does not include authorization to borrow library materials or for remote access to electronic databases.
1. Fill out the form completely.
- Be sure to check the "I accept the SDSU Acceptable Use Policy" button.
- Present a valid form of form of identification (driverís license, military ID, passport, government issued ID).
Community users' access is limited to:
- 2 hours of computer usage per day.
- Yellow community computer cluster 9 located in the reference area.
- Selected computers throughout the library that are designated as yellow community use terminals.
Please go to the Circulation/Course Reserves Desk if you require assistance.