Featured resourceNational Assessment of Educational Progress Publications
Includes the Nation's Report Cards by subject area for U.S. education. NAEP also provides results on subject-matter achievement, instructional experiences, and school environment for populations of students (e.g., all fourth-graders) and groups within those populations (e.g., female students, Hispanic students). From NAEP/NCES website.
Office: Love Library 108L
Phone: (619) 594-0193
Brittany DOT Geissinger AT mail DOT sdsu DOT edu
Office: Library Addition 1101N
Phone: (619) 594-5148
lsalem AT mail DOT sdsu DOT edu
General Research Assistance
Location: 1st Floor Library Addition
Phone: (619) 594-6728
eref AT rohan DOT sdsu DOT edu
- Don\'t Let Database Searching Stress You Out. Check out these Database Search Tips and Tricks.
- Education Full Text Video Tutorial
- ERIC Search Basics Video
- Evaluating Information
- Finding Articles by Searching the ERIC Database. (Video).
- Finding Books. WorldCat Basics. (Video).
- How do I find K-12 textbooks in the library collection?
- How do I search for action research articles and books?
- How to find a journal by journal title. (Video).
- Library Databases: The Basics
- Searching Databases Effectively: Boolean Basics
- Video Tutorial- How to Find an Article From Citation