What is a PIN?
- A Library PIN is different from your SDSU identification number and your WebPortal/Blackboard password.
- Your PIN is used to access and use a variety of subscription electronic library services including eBooks, eJournals, online databases and Circuit.
Create/reset your PIN?
- Contact the Circulation Desk at 619-594-6793 if you have questions or problems.
How many characters can I use?
- A PIN can contain between 8 and 30 alpha and/or numeric characters. Special characters (#@* etc.) are not allowed.
- Try to develop a PIN you will remember.
- The PIN must not contain common trivial patterns. For example:
- Do not use a character that is repeated three or more times (for example, aaaa, ababa, bbbb).
- Do not use a set of up to four characters that is repeated two or more times (for example, abab, abcabc, abcdabcd).