Submitted by lbliss on Tue, 2017-05-16 15:13
If you're on campus right now, you'll notice that some of the usual places to buy coffee and tea are closed! But there are still a few ways to get your daily caffeine fix.
In the Library
- Our BCB kiosk is closed for the summer.
- The Starbucks vending machine in the Laptop Lounge (basement of the Dome) has glass bottles of cold Frappucinos and cans of Double Shots.
- Our hot water fountain next to the restrooms in the 24/7 Study Area is temporarily blocked off, while they resurface the floor. The area should re-open shortly, and then tea drinkers with their own mug and teabag will be able to fill up with hot water.
- The Starbucks in the Student Union is open M-F 6:30 am - 5 pm, Sun 8 am - 2 pm
- The Starbucks in College Square is open daily 6:30 am - 4 pm
- The Starbucks in Aztec Terrace re-opens on Mon, 5/22 and will be open M-Th 6:30 am - 1 pm
Other BCB kiosks
- The Education location is open M-F 8 am - 1 pm.
- The Gateway location is open M-F 8 am - 5 pm.
- Hot coffee and chilled options like Starbucks Frappucinos.
Dining services has posted their special hours.