How to Obtain and Install Adobe Creative Cloud
Obtaining Adobe Creative Cloud
- Go to https://onthehub.sdsu.edu and sign in with your SDSUid (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click on the Adobe tab then select the Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription tile.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Check Out to obtain Adobe Creative Cloud.
- There is no cost for currently enrolled SDSU students.
- Adobe Adobe Creative Cloud is licensed for use on up to 2 computers.
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud
- Wait until you receive the confirmation email from Adobe <email@example.com> to confirm that your SDSUid has been applied. This can take up to 4 hours after Webstore purchase.
- Click on the Get Started button in the confirmation email.
- Or go to https://csusdsu.onthehub.com and use the drop down arrow next to your name and select Your Account/Orders. Login using your SDSUid, if prompted.
- Click View Details from the Account/Orders page.
- Click the Install link from the Details page:
- After installing, sign in with your SDSUid.
- Do NOT use a personal account for Adobe CC, such as the free version. This will cause licensing issues.
Visit our Adobe Creative Cloud Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful troubleshooting information.
More details about Adobe Creative Cloud can be found in Adobe's Creative Cloud Overview.
Support is provided by helpx.adobe.com/support.html. The Computing Hub Help Desk only provides help with installing Adobe, and is not affiliated with the Kivuto online store at https://onthehub.sdsu.edu.
Do NOT use a personal account for Adobe CC, such as the free version. This will cause licensing issues. After you receive the confirmation email from Adobe from purchasing the student subscription, sign out of all personal Adobe CC apps and then sign back in using your SDSUid as the Enterprise ID for the new license to take affect.
Information for Graduating Students
The Adobe Creative Cloud subscription license is for current students, once you graduate you will no longer qualify. Your SDSUid license will expire around 90 days past the last day of semester you were last enrolled.
If you are a graduating student, go to graduation.adobe.com to learn how to transfer your Adobe Creative Cloud files from your SDSU account to a personal account.