Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, 2020-06-23 15:29
Our contactless pickup will get you the materials you need while the Library's print collections are still closed.
Need a book or DVD from the stacks?
- Login to OneSearch with your SDSUid and password.
- Find the book or DVD you want.
- Under Request Options, click Place a Hold on this Item.
- We are pulling books on most weekdays.
- Wait for an email saying the item is checked out to you and ready for pickup.
- Short-term parking passes (30 minutes for $1) can be purchased at pay stations. We recommend parking at P12 Level 8 or P1 in the student parking.
- Go to the Dome Mon-Thurs 12-2 or by appointment
- Pick up your item. It will be on a shelf or table in a bag with your name on it. Please have an ID handy.
- Your item will remain available for pickup for 2 weeks.
- Books can be returned in any of our book return bins.
Note: Domeside Pickup is for books, DVDs, and government publications. We are not currently lending journals/magazines. If you need to borrow technology, please fill out the Economic Crisis Response Team's request form.
Contact us with any questions!