Our new contactless pickup will get you the materials you need while the Library's print collections are still closed.
Need a book or DVD from the stacks?
- Login to OneSearch with your SDSUid and password.
- Find the book or DVD you want.
- Under Request Options, click Place a Hold on this Item.
- We are pulling books on Mondays.
- Wait for an email saying the item is checked out to you and ready for pickup.
- Go to the Dome Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays 9-11.
- Pick up your item. It will be on a shelf or table in a bag with your name on it. Please have an ID handy.
- Books can be returned in any of our book return bins.
Note: Domeside Pickup is for books, DVDs, and government publications. We are not currently lending journals/magazines. If you need to borrow technology, please fill out the Economic Crisis Response Team's request form.
Contact us with any questions!