April is National Financial Literacy Month, and the SDSU Library will be celebrating all month long with a series of workshops, blog posts, and other activities to promote financial literacy! Make an investment in yourself this April by attending one of the events and be sure check out some of the financial literacy resources below!
- 04/16/15 @ 3:30 pm, Room LL430
"What Everyone Needs to Know About Investing" by Dr. Tom Warschauer, SDSU Professor of Finance and Director of Financial Planning Programs
- 04/23/15 @ 3:30 pm, Room LL430
"Financial Aid 101" by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Books & Periodicals:
- Achieve financial freedom, big time!
- Debt Escape Plan
- Safely Prosperous or Really Rich: Choosing Your Personal Financial Heaven
- Value Line Investment Survey
- Investing: S&P NetAdvantage – In-depth information about industries and companies, mutual funds, corporate bonds, and stock market trends.
- Company: Mergent Online - Provides up to 15 years/quarters of detailed current and historical financial data for over 10,000 U.S. public companies and their SEC filings, as well as their annual reports.