Library Resources for Blackboard 9
Link to Live Help
- Right click with your mouse on this link: Live Help
- Click on Copy Link Location or Address
- From the Course Menu in Blackboard, choose the 'Library Resources' Content Area
- Select 'Build Content,' 'Create,' and 'URL'
- Type "Chat with a reference librarian about your research 24 hours a day" in the specify your own name field
- Click Submit to continue to the next page in Blackboard
- Press Ctrl-V to paste the URL you copied above into the URL field on Blackboard
Adding a Link to Live Research Help in Blackboard 9
Live Help is a service of the CSU Libraries. Live Help provides library patrons with real-time web-based searching assistance while chatting online.
Copy the LiveHelp link:
How to integrate this into Blackboard: