- The library DVD collection has been relocated to the 1st floor of the LIbrary Addition, at the back of the library research services area. Searches in OneSearch will show the new location.
- DVD reserves are available at the circulation/course reserves desk.
- Equipment check out items, i.e. laptops, cameras, cables, e-readers etc. are available at the circulation/course reserves desk.
- CDs and VHS tapes located in Compact Shelf/Media can be requested in OneSearch.
- Viewing stations are available in the research services location, adjacent to the DVD collection.
- The library DVD collection will be relocated June 1st – 9th. Once completed, the DVD’s will be available on the 1st floor at the back of the library research services area.
- DVD reserves will be located at the library circulation desk.
- Our current catalog will reflect the new locations once the move is complete.
- Faculty can request DVD items be placed on reserve by emailing Adrian Montano @ email@example.com
- Viewing stations will be available in the research services location, adjacent to the DVD collection. (Viewing stations consist of a DVD/VCR player and small monitor, headphones are available at the circulation desk for checkout.)
- Equipment check out items, i.e. laptops, cameras, cables, e-readers etc. will be unavailable for checkout beginning June 3rd while the equipment is relocated. This service will resume June 14th at the library circulation desk. Items currently checked-out can be returned at the circulation desk.
As we prepare for the opening of the Library’s new Digital Humanities/Scholarship work area in the Fall 2017 Semester study space and the reserve-basis group study rooms in this area will be unavailable throughout the summer.
All of the Media Center’s circulating collections, course reserves, equipment resources and services will continue to be available to patrons via other service points throughout the library. Although we will make every effort to continue essential services, we anticipate some possible disruptions in access to these resources during this transition and appreciate your patience at this time.
We will continue to add updated information as this transition begins. Check back here for updates and current status!