Submitted by lbliss on Fri, 2017-07-14 13:36
With multiple IDs at SDSU, it can be confusing to know which is which.
SDSUid is an online account that looks like an email address, aka "email@example.com". Activate your account at getid.sdsu.edu
- Log into eduroam (WiFi), a safe, secure and encrypted network
- Log into library workstations
- Log into OneSearch where you can look for books and articles
- Access Microsoft Office 365 and email
- Access library resources from off campus
RedID is a physical ID card with your picture on it and a nine digit number beginning with 8.
- Log into SDSU Wireless (WiFi), an unencrypted and unsecure network
- Add money to it for printing
- Use it to check out library books