Submitted by email@example.com on Thu, 2018-05-10 09:13
If you're on campus right now, you'll notice that some of the usual places to buy coffee and tea are closed! But there are still a few ways to get your daily caffeine fix.
In the Library
- Our BCB kiosk is closed for the summer.
- The Starbucks vending machine in the Laptop Lounge (basement of the Dome) has glass bottles of cold Frappucinos and cans of Double Shots.
- Our hot water fountains, such as the one next to the restrooms in the 24/7 Study Area, are great for tea drinkers with their own mug and teabag to fill up with hot water.
- Starting on 5/28, the Starbucks in the Student Union is open M-F 6:30 am - 5 pm.
- Starting on 5/28, the Starbucks in College Square is open daily 6:30 am - 6 pm.
- Starting on 5/28, the Starbucks in Aztec Terrace is open M-Th 7 am - 1 pm.
Other BCB kiosks
- The Education location is open M-F 7:30 am - noon.
- The Gateway location is open M-F 7:30 am - 11 am.
- Hot coffee and chilled options like Starbucks Frappucinos.
Dining services has posted their special hours for the summer.