How to Reserve a Group Study Room
- GROUPS MUST BE 3 OR MORE PEOPLE
- Must have SDSUid to make reservation
- Must have ID card or confirmation email AND 3 people present to be let in
- Choose between 24/7 or Library Computing Hub in the boxes below and select an available (green) time.
- Then CLICK the "Submit" button, the "Continue" button, and finally ENTER and SUBMIT your information to receive an email confirmation.
• All rooms are equipped with whiteboard, study table, and chairs. Wireless connectivity is available
• Reserve a room up to one week in advance using your SDSUid
Library Computing Hub - Love Library, 2nd Floor
Need assistance? Contact the Library Computing Hub either in person or at 619-594-3189.
- Rooms LL215 and LL216 allow laptops to be connected to an LCD Monitor
Find the location of Computing Hub in the SDSU Library Maps
24/7 Study Area - Library Addition, 2nd Floor
Need assistance? Contact the 24/7 Area Help Desk either in person or at 619-594-3446.
- Rooms LA2228 - A, B and C are equipped with a Mac Mini attached to a LCD Monitor. A keyboard and mouse must be checked out at the 24/7 Study Area Help Desk
- Rooms LA2228 - D, E, F and G allow laptops to be connected to an LCD Monitor
Find the location of 24/7 area in the SDSU Library Maps