How to Print & Scan
Seven Steps to Print
Our printers default is black and white printing. If you want to print in color, you must choose the color printer from the print options.
Printing on transparencies, resume paper, color paper, and photo paper is available at the Printing Services Help Desk. Pricing list is available at the help desk.
- Send your job.
- From a library computer: Choose File/Print from the program's main menu.
- From your laptop or phone: Email an attached document from an @sdsu.edu address to [email protected], and pick it up from any library print station. This works for black and white printing only.
- Visit our Printer Locations page to find printers throughout the library.
- Select your SDSUid from the print list.
- Look on the printer's screen. If you've emailed the print job to [email protected] then look for your email address.
- Select the print job(s).
- Click "print these jobs."
- Swipe your SDSUCard or Guest Copy Card.
- Click the "pay and print" button.
- Take your printouts from the printer.
How To Scan
- Place item under the Book Eye
- Click “Scan” on the touch screen
- Continue this process until you have finished scanning what you need
- Click “Save to USB or send E-mail” on the touch screen and follow instructions on screen.
- If you want to save to USB, insert USB in the upper right hand corner of the machine, above the touch screen.
If you want to modify your scanned images hit the “Modify” tab located on the touch screen. From this screen you can do the following:
- Change color
- Change resolutions
- Change orientation
- Adjust brightness
- Adjust contrast