Update: The use of facial coverings is strongly encouraged everywhere in the University Library, but facial coverings are required in all library classrooms through October 7.
Student Technology Support
Search Frequently Asked Questions
Search our database of Frequently Asked Questions. If you don't find an answer, simply send us a message and we'll get back to you.
Computing Hub Chat
How to Get Help
We are here in person, via phone, email, or chat to answer your questions.
- In Person: 2nd Floor LoveLibrary
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (619) 594-3189
- Fall 2022 Hours (Aug 20, 2022-Dec 19, 2022)
- Monday through Thursday: 7am - 10pm
- Friday: 8am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday: noon-10pm
- Special Hours & Closures
- Mon, Sep 5 (Labor Day) - CLOSED
- Fri, Nov 11 (Veterans Day) - CLOSED
- Wed-Sat, Nov 23-26 (Thanksgiving Break) - CLOSED
- Tue-Wed Dec 20-21 (No Classes): 8am - 5pm
- Thu, Dec 22-Mon, Jan 2 (Winter Break): CLOSED