Go to the Mobile Library
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes which can be scanned by a cell phone camera prompting the cell phone to load a webpage or display text contained in the code.
In order to make use of QR Codes you need:
- A cell phone with a camera
- QR Code reading software
- Search for QR code readers by cell phone manufacturer and model
- Search "QR Code Reader" in the iTunes Store
- Get the free QR App
- Search "QR Code Reader" in the Android Market
- Get the free Barcode Scanner
What can QR codes do?
- Allow people to add individuals to their contact lists using Vcard
- Look for QR Codes on the library self-guided tour starting at the Circulation Desk