COVID Update: As of September 3, 2020, the 24/7 space in the University Library will be closed to the public, as part of SDSU's return to online-only instruction. The Library's Domeside Pickup, Interlibrary Loan, Remote Labs, and virtual support for research, instruction, and computing remain available, as will outdoor seating and wireless internet access in the Love Library Patio. Please visit the Library's COVID-19 News page for updates to Library services.
Go to the Mobile Library
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes which can be scanned by a cell phone camera prompting the cell phone to load a webpage or display text contained in the code.
In order to make use of QR Codes you need:
- A cell phone with a camera
- QR Code reading software
- Search for QR code readers by cell phone manufacturer and model
- Search "QR Code Reader" in the iTunes Store
- Get the free QR App
- Search "QR Code Reader" in the Android Market
- Get the free Barcode Scanner
What can QR codes do?
- Allow people to add individuals to their contact lists using Vcard
- Look for QR Codes on the library self-guided tour starting at the Circulation Desk