Update: The use of facial coverings is strongly encouraged everywhere in the University Library, but facial coverings are required in all library classrooms through October 7.
How to Renew Online:
- Go to OneSearch.
- Click on My Account at the top of the screen.
- Choose Student and Employee login.
- Enter your SDSUid and password, and click the Login button.
- Click the Loans link.
- All of the items that are currently checked out on your record will display along with the current due date.
- Select either RENEW ALL or RENEW SELECTED ITEMS (Items with the box checked).
- * NOTE: If you have books due on more than one due date, we recommend choosing the option to RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
- For each successful renewal, you will see the message "DUE mm-dd-yy RENEWED Now due mm-dd-yy Renewed 1 time."