Who Can Borrow?
Who is eligible to borrow books from the SDSU Library?
- SDSU faculty, staff, and students
- Extended Studies students
- Retired SDSU faculty and staff
- Lifetime members of the SDSU Alumni Association (with membership card)
- Permanent employees of the SDSU Foundation
- All CSU Faculty, staff, and students with valid CSU ID
- SDSU students not currently enrolled, but working on incompletes
- SDSU students on official leaves of absence
- SDSU campus clergy
SDSU Alumni Association Lifetime Members and CSU Faculty, Staff, and Students will need to contact the Circulation Desk at [email protected] to create an account. For CSU Faculty, Staff and Students we will need proof of affiliation.
After an account is created, you will be able to log into the library website using "Alternate Login" and place a hold on books to be picked up at our Lockers located outside. SDSU Alumni Association Lifetime Members and CSU Faculty, Staff, and Student accounts can NOT access our electronic resources.